Need ideas to satisfy everyone for whom you’re shopping this holiday season? We have a few here and even more if you ask us our opinion on the subject given the specific interests of the bike or coffee lover in your life.
A Ride Studio Cafe Gift Card is guaranteed to please. It’s available in any denomination and is the same as cash at the Studio. It may be used to purchase bikes, anything in the cafe, apparel, accessories, nutrition products and bike service. Need
something we don’t have on our shelves? We’ll order it in for you to arrive when you need it.
Gift ideas ranging from $8 – 20
- Rock “N” Roll Gold bike lubrication ($7.50): Often overlooked but always needed, the Studio offers Rock “N” Roll Gold lubrication – lube ideal for every type of bike and riding condition, it’s a perfect stocking stuffer.
- Custom Ride Studio Cafe Socks ($15) – These uber-comfortable socks are designed to ride well and be very pleasing for your riding mates as they watch you pedal mile after mile. Yes, it’s perfectly acceptable to buy a pair for you and a pair for your giftee.
- Ride Studio Cafe Custom Water bottles ($12) – Even someone who has too many water bottles will love receiving a PBA-free, 26-ounce Ride Studio Cafe branded water bottle.
- Rouleur Magazine for $20: We have yet to meet a cyclist that could put this book-like magazine down once it has been opened; the pictures, the stories, and the lay-out are all top notch.
- Coffeee Beans: We proudly serve George Howell’s Terroir coffee year-round and also offer this outstanding coffee in 12-ounce bag. We sell whole beans but are happy to grind them for you if you need. Our newest guest roaster is Mad Cap coffee roasters. Bags of these fine beans are available for purchase.
Gift ideas for $35-75
- Winter Gloves ($50/$70): Yes, your cyclist already has a pair of winter gloves. However, a cyclist always needs two or more pairs–have you ever put day old sweaty winter gloves on before a cold ride? Not fun. Having a second pair ensures the first 10-minutes of riding are as good as can be.
- Rapha Overshoes (Winter Shoe Covers – $75): On the harshest winter days, cold, wet feet can seriously affect your riding performance. A vital part of any winter riding wardrobe, Rapha’s overshoes are made from 100% neoprene and have been designed to keep even the heaviest spray at bay.
- Get out of a Nap Free Card ($35) – Gift your loved one with a punch card for 10-free drinks from our Cafe.
- Race-Ready Tune-up Gift Card from RSC ($70): The perfect idea for the cyclist that has everything. Everyone needs a professional-level tune-up for the spring.
Gift ideas in the $100-160 range:
- Pair of Schwalbe Tires ($80 each). Schwalbe makes a variety of tires for a variety of conditions, but the one constant is that they are known to laugh in the face of things that make other tires go flat.
- Urban 550 ($160)– With 550 lumens, cordless and weighing in at almost nothing (113 grams), this light proves how easy it is to ride with lights in the dark of night without being held back. It’s a commuter’s or trail-rider’s dream come true!
- Limited Edition Lightweight Seven Wool Jersey made by Rapha ($185): Dark charcoal, subtly embroidered with the Seven logo. This is a fine wool jersey that is machine washable. If it didn’t have pockets for your cycling needs, you’d be likely to show up to a nice dinner wearing it.
Gift ideas for over $200
- Ksyrium SLS Wheels – Ksyrium has always been synonymous with great overall performance and exceptional reliability. Our top-selling wheel in 2012, the Ksyrium SL has been made 90 grams lighter for 2013 weighing in at 1395 grams! Santa will be happy to bring these awesome ride-enhancing wheels to your home soon, though we can’t guarantee how they’ll be wrapped.
- A Ride Studio Service Package! These are all new and are sure to delight. These are gifts that keep on giving. Our pro mechanics are here to treat each bike to what equates to its going to a bike spa.
- Garmin Edge 800 GPS Cycling Computer ($425): This is the computer to open your world of riding. Among all of the standard cycling computer features, it has seemingly infinite data concerning you and your ride to share with you. Add an easy-to-use touch screen, full color display and street maps and you have the most powerful cycling computer that really will change the way and where you ride.
- Rapha Classic Softshell Jacket ($375): Possibly the nicest piece of cycling clothing ever made, wind proof, water resistant, durable, all in a classy package that is equally at home in a pub or by the fireplace.
Stop by the Studio or give us a call; we can make lots of other recommendations. We’re happy to put any of these items in the mail to you or the gifts’ recipient, too.