We’re hiring more people at Ride Studio Cafe! We’re looking for serious, smart, career-oriented people to join the RSC group.
The Ride Studio Cafe is a combination high-end bike studio and coffee-bar located in Lexington, Massachusetts. Lexington is a short 10-minute drive from Arlington Center and about 15 minutes from Somerville’s Davis Square.
Role: Cafe Manager
We’re looking for a hard working, friendly, and professional person that will be responsible for leading and developing a small dedicated team of one to three people per shift.
- Place guests above all else to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience in the cafe.
- Management and development of Cafe employees.
- Day-to-day operations including bookkeeping and purchasing functions, work with all Cafe suppliers.
Food, Drink, and Cafe Preparation & Presentation
- Train employees on food and drink preparation, presentation, and serving standards.
- Participate in the development and improvement of menu offerings.
- Serv Safe Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Management experience in the food service industry
- Experience working as a barista, cook, baker, wait staff or in a high end, high-paced customer service environment
This is a full-time salaried position—benefits included. We offer competitive salaries in a progressive work environment.
To apply for this position, submit cover letter with resume detailing your background and interest to email@example.com; no applications will be accepted in person.
Role: Part-Time Experienced Barista
The Ride Studio Cafe seeks an experienced barista to work part-time, primarily during weekend shifts but week day shifts are also available. We are looking for someone with a strong interest in providing a great customer experience with an honest smile. You should have at least one year of experience as a barista in an independently-owned cafe; you are also eager to continuously improve your drink-making skill and knowledge.
If you haven’t visited the cafe, it is a unique bike-centric place, but many people come in who aren’t cyclists. The cafe supports and enhances cycling culture and the experience of riding. The Cafe is a “Ride Central” as a meeting place for cyclists.
The Studio is located in Lexington Center – at the convergence of the bike path, Mass Ave., and Waltham St. RSC makes the perfect spot for any ride to begin, wrap-up, or take a mid-ride fuel-up break.
To apply or learn more, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you. However, do not apply in store, at the Studio; if you’re seriously interested in working with us, please apply by email. Thanks!