The Extant Seven bikes designed by Ride Studio provide everything you could want in a bike: Value, durability, light-weight, high-performance — and to own it today!
Choosing your Extant bike model is the first step, of three, to getting your own limited edition Extant bike. The first step is choosing your bike model.
The Extant Evergreen is the most versatility performance bike on the market. With a good set or road wheels, bring the Evergreen on any club ride and see what it can do on the steepest hill climb; you won’t be disappointed. Swap the wheels to a 40c Clement MSO tire combo and ride your favorite mixed terrain route to a new personal best. If you’re looking for the best mixed terrain bike on the market, this is it. How can this bike perform so well on the roads, too? Ride it and find out.
Why is the Extant Evergreen UTD the ideal bike?
- Toughest of all Extant Models: The Ultegra parts combined with the all conditions frameset, fork, and wheels all add up to the most durable Extant we offer. This bike can take more abuse than any ‘out of a box’ bike on the market.
- Great Travel Companion: This bike employs Shimano’s Ultegra 6800 parts specs so this is a great bike if you travel — because any bike shop in the world will be able to work on and replace parts on the UTD. Disc brakes make setting up this bike a bit trickier than the RedSky’s mid-reach brakes.
- Lightest Evergreen Model: By just 2 ounces of the Evergreen RTD.
- Longest Service Life of all Extants: The Ultegra kit, overall, is likely to wear a bit longer than the Rival kit on some Extants. The disc brakes tend to wear a bit longer than caliper brakes, too. Overall performance can vary greatly depends on how you ride, where you ride, and how tough on equipment you are.
Extant Evergreen UTD Bike Specifications
We’ve chosen every single part on this bike carefully to provide durability, high quality, and the lowest possible weight, at an excellent price.
Complete Bike Price: $5,945
Many elements of the Extant bikes are gender specific and size specific. See the tables below for details.
- Frame: Extant Seven Evergreen S Titanium. Tubeset design is size specific.
- Fork: Seven Max 45 TA thru axle flat mount disc
- Headset: Cane Creek 40
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Shifters, Derailleurs, Crankset, 50/34t Chainrings, Bottom Bracket, Chain. Crankset length is size specific; see the table below for details.
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite Allroad Disc
- Tires: Clement MSC 36c folding 120 tpi. Tires are sometimes size specific; see the table below for details.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed 11-32t
- Brake Calipers: Shimano CX77 mechanical disc brakes; 160 mm rotors front and rear
- Handlebar: Seven 3D Forged Aluminum, black. Handlebar width is size specific; see the table below for details.
- Handlebar Tape: Fizik Endurance Tacky; Color options; see the Color Kit page for details.
- Stem: Seven 3D forged Aluminum, black Stem length is size specific; see the table below for details.
- Seatpost: Fizik Cyrano R5 Aluminum, black
- Saddle: Fizik Antares VS. Due to the personal nature of saddles, we know that no one saddle is ideal for everyone; therefore, we offer many choices in the Extant program.
- Pedals: Not included in the price. We offer many choices.
Parts subject to change without notice. Check with Ride Studio regarding parts availability.
- Material: Titanium, straight gauge tubing, size-specific for each frame size
- Head tube: 44 mm
- Brake mount: Flat mount disc for 140 or 160 mm rotor
- Maximum Tire Size: 700c x 45 mm width knobby; also fits 48c 650b slick tires
- Bottom bracket: 68 mm threaded — for optimal durability and longest service life
- Seat post diameter: 27.2 mm
- Axle type: Thu axle 12×142 mm
- Two bottle mounts
- Rear brake housing routing: Cable stops
- Fender Mounts: None
- Fork Design: Full carbon legs and steerer with 1.5″ tapered carbon steerer
- Brake Type: Flat mount disc for 140 or 160 mm rotor
- Axle Type: Thur axle 15×100 mm
- Maximum Tire Size: 700c x 45 mm width knobby; also fits 650b 48c slick tires
- Fender Mounts: None
Gender-Specific Parts Sizing