Come by to test ride these fast bikes. _____________________________________________________
Read the Studio pages about why Cervelo makes the best carbon bikes:
- Cervelo S2 and a comparison of the R3 and S2
- Cervelo RS – The smoothest riding carbon bike on the market.
Cervelo takes an engineering perspective to pushing the boundaries of high performance cycling. Cervelo focuses on carbon fiber road and triathlon bikes, starting at about $2,600. They also make the best aero, time trial and track bikes in the market. Visit the Ride Studio Cafe to see why Cervelo makes the best production bikes available.
Of course, there are some great bike shops from which to choose Cervelo–they only work with the best retailers. So why work with the Studio? Many reasons, including our “Studio Cervelos.”
What is a “Studio Cervelo”?
A Studio Cervelo is unique among Cervelos. There are a lot of great Cervelo retailers in this area, and the price of a Cervelo from any of these retailers is the same because Cervelo protects their pricing very well. Here are unique reasons that riders choose a Studio Cervelo:
- Each Studio Cervelo begins as a frame: Cervelos are usually shown as complete bike as shown on the Cervelo website: standard parts kit package, no wheel options, stock saddle, and bar width are a few examples. Studio Cervelo’s begin as framesets—frame and fork. From there we work with you to determine the right kit, wheels, saddle, bars, and more.
- $125 fitting included with your Cervelo. The Studio offers extensive fitting services. This includes rider fit, parts swapping to optimize fit, and cleat set up.
- $100 Studio gift card: This card is applicable to anything at the Studio including coffee and cappuccinos.
- $200 wheel upgrade voucher: We offer $200 trade-in value on Cervelo’s standard Fulcrum 7 wheels. Upgrade to race level wheels!
- Saddle demo opportunity: Try a few saddles. Choose the one you like at no additional cost for a saddle exchange of equal value.
- Ride Studio Club: If you join the RSC Club you gain access to additional benefits and discounts worth hundreds of dollars.
- We include one year of service with your Cervelo. The value of this is typically around $250.
How About 5 More Reasons?
One: We believe in test riding
It’s really the only way to choose the right bike for your riding style and needs. We have a full fleet of Cervelos that you can ride. We know that once you ride a Cervelo you will understand why prefer Cervelo over any other production bike.
Some on our team have been in the bike industry for more than 25-years. We’ve worked with many bike brands in many environments. We’ve seen a lot over the years and we bring this experience to every Cervelo bike and rider with which we work.
Three: Our fitting system is second to none
Holistic, collaborative, and experiential. The Studio has fitted World Champions, National Champions, and Olympians. We also have a relationship with a world class cycling specific physical therapist that can help with specific fitting issues and injury management.
Four: The Studio Team races on Cervelos
The Cafe Racers are tough on equipment; Cervelo stands up to the Team’s abuse. Also, we know the bikes inside and out because we help keep the bikes tuned and race ready. We trust these bikes. We know they are race worthy–with many wins to their credit.
Five: We ride Cervelos
Our PRO mechanic and service manager both own, ride, and race–at least one of them does, anyway–Cervelos. There is no stronger affirmation of a bike than employees buying a bike to race. One of them has multiple seasons of racing, and the bike is still going strong. the 2011 season will be another great year for both bikes.
These are just a few of the reasons that the Studio is the right partner for your next Cervelo. Visit us to learn about the other reasons RSC could be a great place for you to experience the best that Cervelo has to offer.