Tuesday Social Pace Ride @10am
Led by Pamela Blalock, Tuesday rides are well-chosen routes so as to log scenic miles, have a nice stop for lunch and return to the Studio by 4 pm.
Information about these rides is now tweeted! Follow Pamela @fixie_pixie & the Studio @ridestudiocafe
Tuesday, Sept 18th – Route:
|Ride||Tuesday Social Ride
|Type of ride||Road ride
|Day of the week||Tuesdays
|Departing from||Ride Studio Cafe
|Departing time||10 am
|Estimated time in the saddle||Always back by 4pm, a lunch stop is incorporated
|Distance||About 50 - 70 miles
|Difficulty rating||Intermediate. Be ready to ride 60-70 miles, with hills.
|Rain information||Rain or shine, check back here to see if it's canceled for weather or other reasons. Here is the weather of the moment.
|Coordinator||Pamela Blalock - Email: pb at blayleys dot com
What to bring:
- Your helmet, riding shoes, and I.D. Riders seem to forget these items more often than you might think.
- Appropriate clothes for changing temperatures.
- Tool kit including at least one appropriate tube. You'll be on your own if you have a mechanical so you'll want to bring an entire tool kit.
- PLEASE BE KIND, if the roads are wet put on a back fender that covers enough of your rear wheel so that no one has to eat liquified road grit!
- LIGHTS. If there's dim sunlight or if the ride begins or ends when the sun isn't shining. Think blinkies!
- Before the ride, if you need any mechanical help, or service of any kind, send us an email and we'll gladly be at the Studio to help with anything you need on the fly.
- We have demo bikes available if you’d like to try one during the ride. Call ahead so we can have something ready.
Waiver: RSC requires a signed waiver before your first ride. Please ton of parking in the area--and it is really inexpensive.
By the way, here's where you can find our comprehensive list of weekly rides.
We hope to see you there--or somewhere on the road. If you have questions, email or call (339) 970-0187.